Sunday 6 January 2008

Treasury EBW Red Challenge

Woke up this morning and found my EBW Red Challenge Beating Heart necklace in one of the treasuries created by Totally Twisted on Etsy... which is very nice.... but look at how lovely all the red pieces look together these are only some of the pieces.... Tomorrow, 7th January, please go to the Etsy Beadweavers' Blog to see these and the other amazing entries and vote for your favourite....






and thank you Jean Hutter (Totally Twisted) for including me in your lovely list.... go and check her out.... amazing beadwork!!! http://www.totallytwisted.etsy.com/











and!!!!!!!!.... I almost forgot.... all this red challenge excitement! :-) but yesterday I found 2 of my pieces in 1 treasury created by myfairladyvt4, who also makes beautiful beadwork.... go and check her out! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5344180






Thank you Ann Burke for including my Pearl and Gunmetal Jellyfish and my Elizabethan Cuff in your treasury.... I feel very honoured!

No comments:

Post a Comment