Wednesday 30 July 2008

keeping it! :-)

DSCN4700

well.... the problem with me using turquoise is that I love all things turquoise too much to be able to part with them... so here is another one that will be added to my collection of turquoise jewellery that I won't be selling :-)

All the ideas I had in my head didn't seem to quite work, so I opted to keep it simple (sometimes simple is best) and after finishing the bail, I decided to simply string it onto 3 pieces of brown leather and.... here is my new necklace! :-)

Tomorrow I'll try and stay away from turquoise and see if I can come up with something a bit more....hmmmm.... interesting? :-)

10 comments:

  1. Love it Triz...I make all kinds of pieces but the ones I keep and wear are simple like this lovely turquoise necklace...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful piece, I am not surprised that you don't want to part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I couldn't agree more: sometimes simple IS best. :D Beautiful piece, Triz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you said, sometimes simple works best !
    You sure prove it with this necklace !

    Love this "simple" piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you are keeping it! We deserve to have some beautiful pieces for ourselves too! I love turquoise too (it's my birthstone) and in fact just bought a beautiful stone today that is going to be a pendant for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Triz, it's beautiful and I can understand why it's staying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Triz - It's gorgeous! The bail you created is just perfect, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Triz! I don't blame you for keeping it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your necklace, I don't blame you for keeping it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I l love this piece Triz...simple, elegant, very rich looking...great combo of materials!!!

    ReplyDelete