Wednesday 2 January 2008

Magic Red Carpet - EBW Red Challenge

Photography by Patrizia Tager

I'm seeing red everywhere.... particularly around my nose.... I've got a stinking cold.... the sort that makes you dread every sneeze.... :-)
And speaking of red.... here is my 2nd entry for the Etsy Beadweavers Red Challenge.... love this herringbone-stitched bracelet!.... I love the texture and the deep red and purple together with the matte antique-gold.... it feels very rich and luxurious.... and..... I'm so pleased with the photos, which I took myself..... thank you Avia for letting me in on the ins and outs of jewelry photography.... not as good as Avia's, but seeing that I had to take them with my crappy digital camera, and I literally had 5 mins of batteries..... I'm very pleased with the overall result... yeah!!! :-)
Again, let me remind you that on the 7th January voting starts at the Etsy Beadweavers Blog. So please, please, please :-) go and vote!
Better get back to nursing my runny nose.... and back to my beading.... a few projects on the go.... soon to be revealed ;-)
Happy new year!

*************************************************************************************
Please visit http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ from the 7th January and view all the wonderful entries at the EBW’s blog and vote for your favourite piece from a selection of very talented bead weavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment