Friday 1 August 2008

Seeing Red!

DSCN4701DSCN4703

I bought these gorgeous red large Delica beads a few months ago from Bogal Ltd., and I really love the colour, so I figured I would just start using them and see where it takes me... this is my effort so far :-)

 

 

 

Obviously red is on my mind, and it was about time that I created a treasury, so I did! :-)  This treasury features some of my new Bead Art Originals team members. treasury 36

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=20484 (expires Sunday 3rd August) Go and check out these pieces and visit the artists shops.  Search for BAO team and see all of the amazing talent that makes up this wonderful new team!

Bead Art Originals is a newly formed Etsy street team, comprising of both artists that bead and artists that create beads.

Above is only a small taster of this new team and of what is to come!  Please go and visit Bead Art Originals: web site  and blog and meet the artists!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that color red, I can see why you bought them, I can't wait to see it finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love those new red Delicas! And thank you for including me in your luscious red treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the work-in-progress pics...TREASURY...I've never been able to snag one!!! It's very, well, red indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Triz - I cannot wait to see what comes of those beautiful large Delicas. I've never used them before - I think I'll stop by the shop you've suggested and see if I can add some to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to just start beading and figure out the design as you go? And delicas are such fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reds. Your piece is looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your designs and work are Amazing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete