Finally managed to finish the bracelet I started a few days ago using those gorgeous large Delica beads.... and for some reason I seem to be stuck on making those brick-stitched flowers I've been making lately... but it works so well with this bracelet that I couldn't help myself!!! :-)
I'm quite happy with how the actual bracelet turned out!!! and it looks so much nicer, more vibrant and luscious in real life... but what I'm really unhappy with is my photography!!! yuck... and these are the best of over 150 shots I took.... I just found it really hard to photograph the red and purple!!! If anyone out there knows what I'm doing wrong or has any advice for photographing these 2 colours then please, please, leave me a comment with your suggestions, because I'm at my wits ends... and it's not the first time I had problems with these colours... I tried taking the photo in the flat, outside, in the shade, in more shade... although I must say the darker the shade the better it looked... but am still not very happy with the results... at least the bracelet turned out pretty nice!!! :-)
So unless someone can suggest how I can improve on photographing these 2 colours, I may have to stop beading using this combination, and I have to say, that would be a tragedy as it is one of my favourite colour combinations!!!!
For more information on Flaming Wall Flower Bracelet please visit my Etsy shop, thank you! :-)