Sunday 9 November 2008

EtsyBeadWeavers November Challenge - Ancestral Expressions

ebwc ancestral expressions

Voting has started at the EtsyBeadWeavers' blog!!!!  This month's theme is "Ancestral Expressions".  Look at the amazing diverse entries for this month!!!! All so different... all so beautiful!

My entry this month is # 13 (I hope lucky 13!!!) - Let My People Go

I blogged about this piece and the inspiration behind it here.

Go check these beauties out and vote for your favourite!!!!!  Don't put it off, voting ends on 15th November!!!!

http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow!

    As always, beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , I voted for you..all the efforts for lovely... but yours looked the most intricate..and the colours are brilliant.. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice... you are very talented...

    anyway...

    i just want to invite you to visit my other blog: http://troubleshoot101.blogspot.com it is about common computer issues and simple troubleshooting steps to fix them...

    :)

    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an absolutely stunning collar!

    ReplyDelete