Thursday 11 December 2008

Frozen Waters - Earrings

 

 

I'm so pleased with how the Frozen Waters earrings have turned out that I've already started making a second pair in a different colour.  Although it's really difficult for me to keep to such small dimensions, compared to my cuffs and collars, I really enjoy making these... it's so nice to be able to start a project and finish it in the same day! :-) instead of my usual days or weeks :-)

Sadly the pictures are not brilliant... this is the best one out of a lot of really bad ones...  lack of light, but I will take some more in a few days when I have a few more pieces to photograph and better light! :-)

 

 

 

These earrings are the perfect complement to my entry for  this month EtsyBeadWeavers' Snow Queen December Challenge. 

Frozen Waters - Cuff

Which reminds me voting is currently taking place at http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ vote for your favourite piece! voting ends 15th December!!!

11 comments:

  1. you completed the set! Looks great - it will look like heaven against a dark skinned woman. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings triz - yea it is nice to make something smaller for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I would save those for a REALLY SPECIAL event...gorgeous...the photography is tricky, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous earrings to go with a spectacular cuff! Brava, Triz :D

    I've just received an order for three identical pairs of earrings and am looking forward to the "faster" work as well ;o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning earrings...I understand when you talk about this photo being the best of the worst...looks wonderful to me but I have problems taking great photos so I know where you are coming from!!!

    I've finally decided I'm going to see if I can either take a course in photography or pay someone to teach me...

    Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have given you an award, and hope you will collect! Please see my blog for details.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are really quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are stunning and as a set with the bracelet, truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these earrings! They perfectly compliment the cuff. Working on a smaller (and faster!) scale makes a nice change, doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your beadwork is stunning! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete