Tuesday 27 April 2010

La primavera - Spring

I was so excited when Artbeads contacted me as part of the blogging program and told me that this time the theme was “Spring” as spring is my favourite time and I could chose anything from their incredibly large selection of products that reflected my own individual interpretation of Spring for their ‘The Beauty of Spring’ theme.

So I chose the following: Light green Swarovski pearls in 4 different sizes and Swarovski XILION Gold-Plated Setting with 2-Holes in Light Amethyst and this is what I made adding some Japanese gold and gilt-line opal lilac seed beads and a few light amethyst Swarovski crystals.

This is what I made!

La Primavera – Necklace

La Primavera Neck 03 copy

La Primavera Neck 01 copy

Luckily, I have a new flatmate! :-) I say luckily because I was able to model the necklace on her neck… as this necklace looks so much better on the neck than off! so thank you Jai Lynn for lending me your neck! :-)

I’ve been super-busy beading up a storm this last week and have since made a complimentary bracelet to this necklace, another necklace and 2 more bracelets… need to stop beading and start taking pictures so that I can show you! :-) hopefully in the next few days and soon after that I will post them!

In the meantime… happy beading everyone and I hope your are all enjoying the spring!!! :-) and don’t forget to check out www.artbeads.com

**************************************************************

Disclosure: I am a reviewer of Artbeads.com products and a participant of its blogging program. I received all the components free of charge. This post reflects my honest opinion and Artbeads.com is not compensating me for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.

8 comments:

  1. Wooooooooowwwww .... so great !!
    I do love it !!! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful necklace - adorable. And the colors you chose are gorgeous. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's really pretty. Very soft and elegant.

    I am still working on my spring piece - hopefully I will get it finished in the next week or so.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous necklace...elegant comes to mind!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this necklace. It really reflects spring to me! :) Aliz

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done a fabulous job interpreting spring with the great finds from Artbeads.com!

    ReplyDelete