Thursday 18 February 2010

Abstract Fusion

Remember my post a couple of weeks ago about my new adventures in glass fusing?

Well, here is the first beadwork creations made around my first successful fused glass cabochon!!!!

Abstract Fusion – Cuff

Abstract Fusion - Cuff 04 copy

Abstract Fusion - Cuff 02 copy
I’m so proud of myself!!!! especially as I managed to make it without blowing up my whole kitchen!!! :-)

You have to come back and see the next 2 cabs I made which I used for a necklace and bracelet set! They turned out pretty cool!!!Hopefully I’ll be able to upload them by Sunday….

I also wanted to share a link I was sent today by Cynthia of Beady Girl. She wrote to me a couple of weeks ago asking for permission to use my design idea for these leather/ultrasuede cuffs to teach in one of her classes… of course I said yes :-) so check out her blog and see the beautiful cuff she made!!!
http://beadygirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/inspiration-from-triz-designs.html

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you too. That is just beautiful!!! A real artist my dear friend.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Triz for sharing the link to my site and of course your design idea with me. I want to be inspired by more of your great works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of cuffs you make and the idea that you share your design and technique with others. It is quite rear I guess... :) Aliz

    ReplyDelete