Monday 16 June 2008

Flatwork - My first appearance in a publication

photo off websiteI've been meaning to write this post for a really long time, well since May :-) when I received my copy of the book Flatwork by Nicole Campanella of Beadwright, but time has just not been on my side....

I feel truly honoured to have been included in the "Inspirational Gallery" of this great instructional beading and project book. Thank you so much Nicole!!!

FlatWork by Nicole Campanella
Beadwright Publishing

ISBN: 0-9767840-3-3
ISBN13: 978-0-9767840

For more details on the book and the author, please click on the following links:

Nicole Campanella
Beadwright Blog
Beadwright Etsy Shop

Nicole was kind enough to include 3 of my pieces !!! :-)

Aztec Treasure

Ancient Cuff

Eye of the Storm - SOLD

Mayan Treasure 02 copyAncient cuff 02 copy eye of the storm 05 blog


Eye of the Storm was my entry for the EtsyBeadweavers "Stormy Weather" Challenge and came in 2nd!!!! I'm almost a bit sad to say that this piece sold a few days ago. It really is one of my very favourites... and it will be missed, but I'm sure it has found a loving and caring owner who will wear it with pride :-)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first publication ! Those are two gorgeous designs and I'm sure many beaders will get to enjoy re-creating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being in the book! That is so exciting! And I understand your feelings about selling the piece. Sometimes it's hard to part with a creation.
    Your pieces are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! Congratulations on your inclusion in the book, as well as on your sale. I adored that necklace too. I'm sure the person who bought it will as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sale Triz and again congratulations on your appearance on this great publication!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honour. But as I've said many times, it is well-deserved.
    Triz, will you send me an email, I have a favour to ask of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a sinking feeling that I did my usual replace "z" with "x" typo and called you Trix by mistake in one of the comments I left today. I sure hope not, but if so, my sincerest apologies.

    ReplyDelete