Tuesday 23 February 2010

a few of my favourites….

I know I promised to show you the other fused glass pieces… but the pictures came out really dreadful… and the light hasn’t been good enough to take more… so instead I’m going to show some of my favourites beadwork pieces that I found lately created by some of the bao and ebw team members.

Celestial Ocean Necklace by Cielo Designs

Scotties on Houndstooth Peyote Cuff by SandFibers

Cat Prints on a Lime Green Quilt by Time2cre8

Chocolate Truffle – Beaded Pendant and Necklace by TotallyTwisted

The Barn Owl by SedonaSky

Atoc Maned Wolf Wall Art by Hokaiye

I could go on forever!!! so much amazing talent in both the ebw and bao!!!! these are just a handful… make sure you click on the links and check these amazing beadwork artists out!!!

As for me… I will retake the photos and will post them as soon as possible…. in the mean time, check out my BAO item of the week:

Flower Power – OOAK Cuff

Purchase and pay for this cuff between now and the 25th February and receive 10% off (refunded via paypal)

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the light - it is grey and dark here too - no good for taking photos even with Photoshop. Thanks for including my chocolate truffle pendant/necklace - I love all your picks. There is so much beadweaving talent out there - it is like the olypics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Triz we have the same problem no light. LOL. These are very nice pieces of bead art.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triz - Thank you so much for including my cuff among your favorites!

    Jean's right -- the beadweaving talent is like the Olympics. So many styles and so much diversity it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивые работы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pieces you feature, but my favorite is the scottie bracelet. I love dogs and that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete