Tuesday 9 February 2010

EtsyBeadWeavers Challenge – Time to Vote!

I haven’t entered an EBW challenge for a while, but this time I couldn't resist one of my favourites themes – Ocean/Sea + as I had 2 months (instead of 1) to complete my piece, I had absolutely no excuse not to enter.

My entry for the challenge is # 12, the Sea Urchin Cuff created around one of Helen Breil’s beautiful polymer cabochons.

Sea Urchin 02 copy

There are 46 entries for this challenge!!!! yes 46!!!! I have so many favourites that picking just one will be almost impossible!!!

ebwc

Voting has started, so please head on over the EBW blog and vote for your favourite!!!! Voting ends on the 15th February so don’t put it off!!!!

http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your bracelet. I, too, am having a hard time deciding on a favorite! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete