Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cuffs, cuffs and More Cuffs!!!

Ok… so I really love making these leather cuffs!!!! and I just can’t seem to stop! :-) but why should I? I absolutely love them!

Once again, I hid from the world and beaded up a storm!!!

I made 4 cuffs, 2 necklaces (including the next entry for the EBW March challenge) and a pair of earrings!!!! 2 of the cuffs and 1 necklace using my first reasonably-turned out fused glass cabochons (see previous post)

I’m still working on most of the photos… but here are the first 2 cuffs:

Coral Lagoon – Cuff

Coral lagoon Cuff 01 copy

Brown and Turquoise Cuff

Brown and Turquoise Cuff 02 copy

I absolutely LOVE both of them… and am actually thinking whether or not I should keep the brown one for myself! :-) I’ve got too much jewellery already!!! (if that is even possible) :-)

As soon as I get a chance I’ll start posting the rest of the pieces… but for today…. I’m afraid the day has already gone, and in another half hour I have to go pick up my little monkey from school…. so till the next time… happy beading! :-)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Triz and to answer your question on why should you stop making the cuffs. DON"T!!! They look beautiful and to bring back a style of cuff so eloquently.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them both - I have caught the cuff addiction too. I know how you feel about keeping one - I feel that way about the turquoise one I made - it is so me. I really love both of these and couldn't pick a favorite but that red leather just pops! I can't wait to see the rest of your photos. Also your photos are amazing - they really showcase your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!! You really do need to keep one. You never know when you will need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are absolutely gorgeous especially the Coral Lagoon, my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete