Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I woke up this morning to an amazing colour sky... sort of greyish-yellow... very weird but nice... and surely it started to rain!!!! first real rain of the year!!! I love summer rain when the weather is warm, which it still is here.... and I hate the rain when it's cold... I just hate the cold!!! Even in the summer in Israel where temperatures are easily close to 30 degrees centigrade indoors, I sleep with a duvet because I'm always, always cold!!!! and as much as this country REALLY NEEDS rain... this thunderstorm saddens me as it marks the beginning of winter and the cold!!! :-)
- I was born in Italy, my mother is French, my father English - I speak Italian but the Italian of a 12 year old, which is when I left :-) I speak French with a heavy Italian/English accent (it's horrible) - I speak English with a very confused London accent and although I have lived in Israel for the past (almost) 19 years, my Hebrew is unequivocally and embarrassingly worse than terrible, and I would do almost anything not to have to speak it!!! :-)
- I wanted to be an architect but studied fashion design instead - I studied law for 2 years but never had any intentions of being a lawyer :-) (I eventually got a diploma in Social Policy and Criminal Justice)
- I used to do a lot of sports before I had my son and before I found beading :-) I studied Karate, on and off, for 10 years and in between the offs I managed to earn a blue belt - had to stop at 5 months pregnant :-) but am hoping to go back to it one day, regardless of how old I may be then :-)
- I voluntarily stopped driving for 2 years because I became too stressed every time I got into traffic and near stupid drivers, so I decided to eliminate this stress from my life. I did start driving again about 5 years ago but if I have the choice of a 30 minute walk over 10 minutes stuck in traffic and then 10 looking for parking, I prefer and always choose walking :-)
- I have 20 tattoos - 9 butterflies, a water lily, a Chinese dragon, a Japanese Koi, a scarab, 2 Native American designs of a thunderbird and a bear claw, an Aztec armband and a few abstract and flowery tattoos :-) There's still room for more! :-)
- I truly believe that everything, good and bad, happens for a reason.... even if I can't see the reason and I sometimes forget that!!!
and here are the cyber-friends I'm tagging ( I hope they can forgive me :-D):