Saturday 11 September 2010

Bollywood Nights Earrings – Remade!

Remember the Bollywood Nights post a few weeks ago, where I showed you my EBW Challenge entry and a pair of matching earrings that I was really unhappy about?  Well I remade the earrings! cut the top bit off and remade them using smaller Swarovski crystals and reattached it to the bottom part but in a different configuration…. and this is how they came out! :-)

bollywood nights - earrings 02 copy
I’m so much happier with how they turned out this time and am really glad I took the first ones apart!!! What do you think? do you prefer these or the originals?

These earrings bring me to the EtsyBeadWeavers September “Bollywood” Challenge  which is currently open for voting and will be open till 15th September,

My entry for this challenge is the matching cuff of these earrings, # 6 on the list of entries.

bollywood princess - cuff  03 copy

So hurry, go and visit the EBW blog and vote for your favourite piece! http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com

And last but not least…. let me wish everyone a happy new Jewish year! may it be the best one ever!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment