Thursday 17 September 2009

EBW September winners

The winner of the EtsyBeadWeavers Indian Summer Challenge is:

Indian Summer Sunset by Lorraine of Trinity Designer Jewellery

Second place is my dear friend Miriam from Cielo Design (who has to listen to me bitch and moan on a daily basis! and for that she deserves a medal!) :-) with her Parvati's Grace Necklace


and 3rd place… yours truly with my Indian Summer Nights

Thank you to all of you who voted for me, I really appreciate it!!!

To see the rest of the runners up + all the gorgeous entries, please visit the EBW blog.

2 comments:

  1. The entries in the challenges have really been wonderful lately. It's great to see so many participants and so much talent.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Triz...I do love that necklace of yours!

    Congratulations as well to the other winners, beautiful pieces...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete