Tuesday 4 August 2009

BAO Item of the Week

I’ve been busy beading… in between taking my son to the pool :-) and I’ve been working on a new design using bead-embroidery, of course, and RAW (Right Angle Weave) . I love this stitch, it’s so versatile…. it’s the first stitch I learnt… but you’ll have to wait another couple of days (maybe tomorrow?) to see it, because, as hard as I tried to finish it last night and between 4-6.30 am, I just haven’t … as it happens it’s all cloudy this morning so I wouldn’t have been able to photograph it anyway…. should have tried to go back to sleep :-)

Instead I will post this week’s Items from the BAO:

bao item of the week

My item this week is:

Passion Flower Earrings

Purchase and pay for these earrings between now and 9th August and receive 20% off!!!

Visit the BAO blog to see all the other wonderful items from this talented team and check out what specials are being offered!
http://beadartoriginals.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. These earrings are stunning...the color combo is wonderful...but then purple is my favorite color. I do like the purple with the amozonite green shade,they look great together.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete